This app may be the most beautiful weather app you have ever seen. But don’t let that fool you, it’s also extremely powerful.
Track and view weather forecasts and current conditions for “My Location” to get real-time updates whenever you go, or add any location you choose. 1Weather supports millions of locations worldwide.
Either you want to check the temperature, precipitation forecast, Doppler radar, or simply keep up with the current phases of the sun and moon.
1Weather App Install Features
- Easy to read weather graphs
- Serve Weather Alerts available for the U.S
- LIVE animated radar with extreme weather layers and warnings
- Follow my location-updated weather when you are on the move
- 12-Week PRECISION CAST based on the Lezak Recurring Cycle
- Hourly, Detailed and Extended Forecasts
- Real-time weather for millions of locations worldwide.
- Enhanced Cloud Layer for International locations on Radar Screen
- Animated sunrise, sunset, and Lunar phase
- Save multiple locations to access quickly and easily.
- 7 configurable widgets you can add to your home screen
- Present-day Widget
- Share weather information via email, SMS, Twitter, Facebook
- Customize with multiple weather theme backgrounds.
1Weather App Download Pros and Cons
1Weather App Pros:
- Attractive Widget design- even if 1Weather still takes inspiration from HTC widget designs, 1Weathers are some the best available.
- Clear and Easy to use UI- The UI 1Weather is clean with a simple menu bar across the bottom of the screen of each section
- Useful explanation throughout the app- 1Weather provides explanations at the tap of each weather measurement from the UV index to the moon phases.
- Live Weather maps- 1Weather offers live weather maps for radar, clouds, surface, temperature, dew point, relative humidity, wind speed and UV index in both terrain or satellite views.
- First third party weather app to support Android Wear- This app is the first third party weather app to offer Android Wear support.
1Weather App Cons:
- Banner advertisements- 1weather features annoying banner advertisements for users that have not paid the $1.99 upgrade.
- Another annoyance is that the advertisements are right next to the menu bar meaning you are likely to open the advertisement at least once.