CapCut Video Editor is a powerful and easy-to-use video editor app for Android. CapCut can help you trim, crop, and add effects and filters to your videos in seconds. You can also use it as a simple photo editor with many cool effects and filters! The best thing about this free app is that you don’t need any experience. Plenty of tutorials are available so everyone can learn to use CapCut quickly!
CapCut has features such as trimming (cutting), cropping (resizing), adding effects/filters/transitions, etc.. You can add text to your clips or even record voiceovers if needed! What makes this app stand out from its competitors is that there’s no limit on how long or short your videos can be – which means no more annoying timeouts when trying out different edits!
|App Name||CapCut – Video Editor|
|Developer||Bytedance Pte. Ltd.|
|Updated On||Sep 28, 2023|
|Category||Video Player Editor|
Editing Features of CapCut Video Editor
CapCut Video Editor has a very easy user interface to edit your videos immediately. It’s also a free video editor, so you don’t need to pay! CapCut has many features for editing your videos:
- Edit multiple videos at the same time
- Add text to your video or change the font size and color of text in your video
- Crop or rotate any part of your clip (or cut out parts)
How to edit video with CapCut video editor?
- Import video from the gallery
- Add audio from the gallery or record audio
- Add an image from the gallery (or take a photo)
- Add text and effects
- Insert music (from your device or music library)
CapCut is a very easy-to-use and powerful video editor. Capcut is an easy-to-use video editor with a lot of features. CapCut is an easy-to-use video editor that lets you create professional-looking videos in minutes! With CapCut, you can cut out parts of your video and add text, music and effects. CapCut also allows you to record audio while recording your video with your phone or tablet camera. You can also record and edit audio separately from the video. CapCut comes with a lot of features, including:
– Cutting out parts of your video and adding text, music and effects.
– Recording audio while recording your video with your phone or tablet camera.
– Recording and editing audio separately from the video.
– You can choose from various filters, effects, transitions and titles.