|App Name||Google Calendar|
|Updated On||Sep 25, 2023|
About Google Calendar App
Google Calendar is one of the best calendar apps. It works seamlessly with your devices and lets you organize your life in a single place. Google Calendar is an online calendar app accessed on any platform. It is available for free and has many features that make it easy to use. The interface is simple, so you won’t have trouble finding the necessary information.
How it Works
Google Calendar is a free service that allows you to create, share and manage calendar events. With Google Calendar, you can:
- Sync with other calendar apps such as Outlook or Apple Calendar.
- Sync with Google Drive, so your files are available anywhere in real time (with an internet connection).
- Use Gmail as your primary email client by adding it as an account in Google Calendar on the web. This way, all your emails will automatically appear in your calendar without any additional setup needed! If there’s an event on one of those emails, it will appear on both sides–the email message and its details within Google Calendar, too!
- Sync between devices using Android Device Manager so that any changes made from one device will immediately be reflected everywhere else (e.g., “I’m going out tonight at 7 p.m.”).
- You can add multiple calendars.
- You can add events to your calendar.
- You can share your calendar with others, and they can see the events you have added or add their events to it, too!
- You can set reminders for the events you have added to your Google Calendar (or any other calendar).
- If there is an event coming up that requires some advanced planning, such as planning a trip or party, then this app will notify you before it happens so that there are no surprises!
Google Calendar has a new layout, which you can access by clicking the three dots in the top right corner. The Calendar view is now more intuitive and easy to use, with events highlighted on a timeline and colour-coded for more accessible organization. You can also see how busy your day is with event icons next to each event’s title.
New features include:
- Event icons that indicate if an event is recurring or not, as well as any other information related to it (e.g., location)
- A daily summary of your schedule at the top of each day
Google Calendar is one of the best calendar apps.
It’s available on all major platforms and has a simple interface that makes it easy to use. Google Calendar integrates with other Google services, such as Gmail so that you can add events from your email or agenda directly into your calendar.
The app supports multiple accounts, so if you have more than one Gmail account set up on your phone or tablet (for example, if you have an account for work and another personal one), this won’t be an issue when using this app. It’s easy to use, has many great features and new updates are always coming out. If you’re looking for an app to help manage your schedule and keep track of important events, this is what you need!