Hipi is a short video app that allows users to search for videos by keyword, influencer and category. You can also create playlists to organize your favourite videos and share them with friends and family on social media.
When you open Hipi for the first time, it will ask if you would like to use the app in English or Hindi. After choosing one of these options, enter your phone number so Hipi can send a verification code via SMS message or call you at the number provided by default (e.g., home phone) until someone answers either way; once verified as being yourself, then all future logins will remain unlocked without needing another code sent again!
How to use
To use the Hipi app, you’ll first need to download it. Once you’ve done that, open the app and tap “Sign Up” in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. Enter your name and email address in their respective fields, then enter a password for your account (note: this will differ from any other passwords you may have set up previously). You’ll also want to select whether or not you’d like them sending notifications about new features or updates; if not now but later on down the line, no problem!
Once this information has been entered correctly (and double-checked), tap “Create Account.” You’re now ready for step two–uploading videos! To do this, click “Upload Video” at the top left corner of the screen with three dots next to everywhere else.
- Video Trimming: Trim your video to remove the unwanted parts from the beginning and end of your videos.
- Video Cropping: Crop your video to change its aspect ratio by removing unnecessary parts from the edges of your videos.
- Video Stabilization: Stabilize shaky videos and make them look smoother by detecting shakiness in each frame of a video shot on a smartphone or tablet camera, then applying stabilization algorithms to correct this motion artefact.* Speed Control: Slow down or speed up any part of your video by changing its playback speed.* Color Effects: Add colour filters like Sepia Tone, Grayscale, etc., over all regions within your frame using these tools
- How do I send a video to a friend?
To send a video to your friends, open the app and tap “Send Video.” Then, enter their name or phone number and hit “Send”. They will receive an SMS message with a link to download the video. If they still need to install Hipi on their device, they can easily install it from there!
- How do I create group chats?
Creating group chats is easy! You can create them by tapping “+” at the top right corner of your chat window and selecting “Create Group Chat”. You’ll be asked for permission before proceeding, so ensure all participants have permission before starting up one together!
To watch and share videos, download the Hipi app.
Hipi is a short video app that allows users to watch and share videos. The app is available on Android and iOS and is free to download.
Download the Hip app from the Google Play or Apple App Store to watch and share videos. The Hipi app is a great way to watch and share videos. With its easy-to-use interface, anyone can create short videos quickly. You can also use the built-in video tools to add filters or music from your phone’s library before sharing with friends on social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter!