Share Karo is a file transfer app that lets you send files to friends and family. It’s easy to use, secure, and free! Share Karo allows users to send large files up to 5GB. The sender will be notified when the recipient has received their transfer.
Features of Share Karo
Share Karo is a lightweight file-sharing app that allows you to share files with friends and colleagues. You can use it for free on both Android and iOS devices. Share Karo is available in the Google Play and Apple App Store, so there’s no need to go out of your way to install it on your phone or tablet if you want to try out its features before buying.
In addition, this app offers some great features:
- It has an intuitive interface that makes it easy for users who are not tech-savvy (like me) to navigate around without getting confused by complicated menus or buttons that do not make sense without context clues;
- You can send large files as well as smaller ones;
- It supports multiple languages such as English, Spanish and French, so anyone anywhere can use this service;
How to use Share Karo?
To use Share Karo, you first need to download the app from the Play Store. Once you have installed it on your phone, open the app and sign up for an account by entering your phone number or email address. You can also use Facebook or Google+ to sign up for an account if you prefer those services over SMS/Email verification.
Once logged into Share Karo, click ” Files ” to view all files currently stored on your device (or cloud storage). Then, select which file(s) you want to be transferred over WiFi instead of using data transfer options such as Bluetooth or NFC connections between devices.
File Sharing Options in Share Karo
Share Karo is a file-sharing app that allows you to share files with friends and family. This app lets you share photos, videos, documents, and many more. The best part about Share Karo is that it allows you to send money to your loved ones using its built-in payment gateway.
FAQs on the Share Karo app
- How to use the app
- What are the file-sharing options?
- How to download the app
- Which platforms does it support?
- How to share files with Share Karo? Using this application, You can share any documents, images or videos without an internet connection. You only need a WiFi connection or mobile data if your phone supports tethering.